- 4 beef tenderloins, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 2 T. butter
- 1 c. mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tsp. fresh chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. fresh parsely, minced
- 1/2 c. beef broth
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 2 tsp. brandy
- Heat the butter in a skillet and sear the steaks for 1 minute.
- Place the steaks in the slow cooker. Add the mushrooms, chives, parsley and beef stock on top of the steak.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 6 to 8 hours or High for 4 to 5 hours.
- During the last 30 minutes of cooking, add the brandy.
NOTE: If you would like to brown under the broiler for a few minutes, you must watch it, but it will brown nicely before serving.
OPTIONAL: I minced my mushrooms up with a little crumbled bacon before serving!