- 24 oz. chocolate bark, broken into small pieces
- 4 oz. baking chocolate, unsweetened
- 2 c. marshmallows, miniature
- 16 oz. peanuts, cocktail can of salted, roasted in oil (not the kind with the dry coating)
- 7 oz. pretzels, bag of salted
- Mix chocolates together in a 4-Quart slow cooker and cook on Low, about 1 1/2 hours, until smooth.
- Once done, unplug the slow cooker.
- Use a rolling pin to lightly break up the pretzels.
- Add pretzel pieces and cocktail peanuts to chocolate and stir to coat.
- Add miniature marshmallows and stir until coated.
- Quickly pour mixture into buttered 13”x9” pan.
- Spread and smooth evenly in pan.
- Allow to cool. Cut into small squares.
Crock Pot Girl