- 2 15 oz. cans black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 14 1/2 oz. cans Mexican-style stewed tomatoes
- 2 14 oz. cans vegetable broth
- 15 1/4 oz. can whole kernel corn, rinsed and drained
- 15 oz. can garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 c. diced red-skinned potatoes
- 2 c. frozen cut green beans
- 1 c. salsa
- Sour Cream
Love the kick from the salsa in the Slow Cooker Mexican Minestrone Soup!
- In a 5 or 6 quart slow cooker combine drained black beans, undrained tomatoes, broth, corn, garbanzo beans, potatoes, frozen green beans, and salsa.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 9 to 11 hours or on High for 4 1/2 to 5 1/2 hours.
- Optional: Add 1 c. of cooked shell pasta 15 to 20 minutes before serving!
- Serve with sour cream.