- 15 oz. can garbanzo beans
- 15 oz. can black beans
- 24 oz. jar of your favorite salsa
- 2 T. chili powder (or more to taste)
- 1 T. cumin
- 1 c. water
- 15 oz. can Mexican-style corn (optional)
- Optional: cheese, sour cream, frito chips
- Drain corn and beans and mix all ingredients together in slow cooker.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 4-6 hours (depending on thickness you desire).
Notes: Adding the corn makes a nice accent with the black beans. Not only does this chili taste wonderful; it is pretty also!
Note: Can top with Cheese, Sour Cream or Frito Chips!