- 3 -4 boneless chicken breasts
- 2 (10 oz.) cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 c. milk
- 4 medium potatoes
- 1 (10 oz.) package frozen peas and carrots
- 1 small onion, diced
- italian seasoning mix
- ground pepper
- 2 (7 oz.) Rolls, Crescent packages Pillsbury Refrigerated Rolls
Slow Cooker Chicken Pot Pie is definitely a comfort food for those cold days!
- Combine chicken, soup, milk, potatoes, onions and spices in slow cooker.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 6 Hours.
- Add package of peas and carrots- cook for 10 minutes longer.
- Transfer to pie plate, or individual crocks.
- Cover with crescent rolls.
- Bake according to crescent roll’s package.
Optional: Can use Turkey, Beef or Pork too!