- 3 - 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 2 (10 oz.) cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 c. milk
- 4 medium potatoes
- 1 (10 oz.) package frozen peas and carrots
- 1 small onion, diced
- italian seasoning mix
- ground pepper
- 2 (7 oz.) Rolls, Crescent packages Pillsbury Refrigerated Rolls
Slow Cooker Chicken Pot Pie is definitely a comfort food for those cold days! Have made these for guests and they loved them! Great to prepare and crock the day before, heat and fill your individual bowls and top with crust so it is ready for your family and/or guests.
- Combine chicken, soup, milk, potatoes, onions and spices in slow cooker.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 6 Hours.
- Add package of peas and carrots- cook for 10 minutes longer.
- Transfer to pie plate, or individual crocks.
- Cover with crescent rolls.
- Bake according to crescent roll’s package.
Optional: Can use Turkey, Beef or Pork too!