- 1 pkg. devils food cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 c. vegetable oil
- 1 2/3 c. water
- 1 pkg. (3.9 oz.) Jell-O Chocolate Flavor Instant Pudding Mix
- 2 c. cold milk
- 1 bag (12 oz.) semi-sweet chocolate chips
Slow Cooker Chocolate Lava Cake is simple and delicious. Your guests will love it and they will never guess that it was so easy for you to make!
- Prepare cake mix into batter using eggs, oil, and water. Pour into slow cooker.
- Prepare Jell-O Instant Chocolate Pudding Mix using milk. Pour this over cake mix in slow cooker.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips all over the top of the batter.
- Cover. Cook in slow cooker on high setting for 2 1/2 to 3 hours until cake is moist but not jiggle, and little volcanoes of spitting chocolate appear on top.
SERVE with ice cream, whipped topping, or on its own for a really special dessert.
NOTE For best results use a crock-pot liner so sides don’t burn to your crock-pot.
NOTE: You can use just about any kind of cake mix or pudding mix or even different kinds of chips. Create anything you want with this simple recipe!