- 2 c. warm reconstituted powdered milk
- 2 T. vegetable oil
- 1/2 c. honey or brown sugar
- 3. tsp. salt
- 1 pkg. yeast
- 2 1/2 c. whole wheat flour
- 1 1/4 c. white flour
- Mix together milk, oil, honey or brown sugar, salt, yeast, and half the flour in electric mixer bowl. Beat with mixer for 2 minutes. Add remaining flour. Mix well.
- Place dough in well greased bread or cake pan that will fit into your slow cooker.
- Cover with greased foil.
- Let stand for 5 minutes. Place in the slow cooker.
- Cover. Bake on High 2 1/2 – 3 hours.
- Remove pan and uncover.
- Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Serve warm.