- 1 1/2 c. cheddar cheese, grated and divided
- 9 oz. pkg. frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 c. white bread, cubed
- 1 c. fresh button mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 c. greeen onions, thinley sliced
- 6 eggs
- 1 1/2 c. milk
- 1/2 c. heavy cream
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- cooking spray
1. Lightly coat your crock pot with cooking spray.
2. Scatter half of the cheese in the bottom of the crock pot, and layer the spinach, bread, mushrooms and green onions over the cheese.
3. In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, cream, salt, pepper and garlic powder until thoroughly combined.
4. Pour the egg batter over the layered mixture. DO NOT STIR OR MIX.
5. sprinkle the remaining chees over the top.
6. Cover. Cook on High 1 1/2 hours to 2 hours.
Crock Pot Girl