- 1/2 c. chopped onion
- 2 T. olive oil
- 2 -3 cloves garlic
- 2 T. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 c. water
- 3/4 c. ketchup
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 5 -6 pork chops (bone in preferred)
- salt and pepper
1. Cook onions in oil until lightly brown.
2. Add garlic, Worcestershire sauce, chili powder, water, ketchup and salt and pepper.
3. Cover. Simmer the sauce for 10 minutes.
4. Arrange pork chops in crock pot, pour sauce over the chops.
5. Cover and cook on LOW HEAT for 6-7 hours.
6. I find that the longer you cook them, the more tender they are.
7. I normally serve them with mashed potatoes and a vegetable. I put the sauce over the mashed potatoes(yummy!).
Crock Pot Girl