- 1/2 c. chopped onion
- 2 T. olive oil
- 2 -3 cloves garlic
- 2 T. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 c. water
- 3/4 c. ketchup
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 5 -6 pork chops (bone in or boneless)
- salt and pepper
- Cook onions in oil until lightly brown.
- Add garlic, Worcestershire sauce, chili powder, water, ketchup and salt and pepper.
- Cover. Simmer the sauce for 10 minutes.
- Arrange pork chops in slow cooker, pour sauce over the chops.
- Cover. Cook on LOW for 6-7 hours.
NOTE: I find that the longer you cook them, the more tender they are.
I normally serve them with mashed potatoes and a vegetable. I put the sauce over the mashed potatoes (yummy!).