- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can diced green chilies
- 3 tsp. chili powder
- 1 can pinto beans, drained
- 1 1/2 to 2 c. shredded Cheddar or Jack cheese, or combination
- 12 corn tortillas
1. Brown ground beef and drain.
2. Add chili powder, green chiles, soups, beans and 1 can water.
3. Layer chili mix, tortillas, chili mix, tortilla, cheese.
4. Repeat layers until all is used.
4. Cover. Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
Crock Pot Girl