- 1 c. chicken broth
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 c. taco seasoning
- 28 oz. can diced tomatoes
- 4 oz. can diced green chilies
- 14.5 oz. can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 14.5 oz. can corn, drained
1. Mix all ingredients together and pour into the crock pot, place frozen chicken breasts into mixture.
2. Cover. Cook on High for 5 hours.
3. Remove chicken and shred with two forks.
4. Return chicken back to the crock pot and turn off.
5. This will blend the flavors of the sauce with the chicken.
Crock Pot Girl