- 28 oz. Black Beans, rinsed and drained
- 28 oz. Diced Tomatoes
- 1 Lg. Green Pepper, chopped
- 1 Lg. Red Pepper, chopped
- 2 Med. Yellow Onions, diced
- 2 Celery Stalks, chopped
- 2 c. Frozen Okra
- 1 T. Cajun Seasoning
This is the perfect recipe to fix for a cool day! Slow Cooker Cajun Seasoned Vegetarian Gumbo is full of flavor. Feel free to adjust seasonings, or even add a few drops of Tabasco to make it even hotter.
- Combine all ingredients in a 5-Quart slow cooker.
- Cover and Cook on LOW for 6 to 7 hours.
If desired, serve over hot cooked rice. (note: nutritional data does not include rice)