- 2 - 15 oz. cans black beans, rinsed and drained
- 28 oz. can diced tomatoes
- 16 oz. pkg. frozen loose-pack pepper stir-fry vegetables (yellow, green, and red sweet peppers, and onions)
- 2 c. frozen cut okra
- 2 to 3 tsp. Cajun seasoning
- Hot cooked white or brown rice (optional)
Perfect recipe to fix for a cool day! Slow Cooker Cajun-Seasoned Vegetarian Gumbo
- Combine beans, undrained tomatoes, frozen stir-fry vegetables, okra, and Cajun seasoning in a 3-1/2- or 4-1/2-quart slow cooker.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 6 to 8 hours or on High for 3 to 4 hours.
If desired, serve over hot cooked rice. (note: nutritional data does not include rice)