- 1 lemon
- 1/2 c. prepared pesto sauce
- 1/2 sp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 4 - 6 oz. salmon fillets
- cooking spray
This is a perfect blend for salmon, pesto sauce and lemon. Serve with wild rice to complement the salmon.
- Lightly coat the slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Cut the lemon in half. Slice one half of the lemon into thin slices and reserve.
- Squeeze the juice of the other lemon half into a small bowl and blend with the pesto, salt and pepper.
- Whisk to combine.
- Place the salmon in the stoneware of the slow cooker and cover the fillets with the pesto mixture.
- Top each fillet with the lemon slices.
- Cover. Cook on Low 2-3 hours.