- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 oz. package dry onion soup mix
- 1 1/4 c. beef broth
- 2 - 4 oz. cans mushrooms
- olive oil
- salt, pepper & garlic powder to taste
- 4-5 lb. round roast / pot roast
Once you fix the Yummiest Pot Roast your family is going to love you! It is by far the best Roast I have ever made, you will see what I mean when you make this too!
1. Heat olive oil in skillet.
2. Rub roast with salt, pepper, and garlic powder to season.
3. Next, rub roast with flour – this will help thicken the gravy in the crock pot as it cooks.
4. Brown the roast on all sides in the heated skillet.
5. While roast is browning place the remaining ingredients in the slow cooker.
6. Transfer browned roast to the crock pot and spoon sauce on top of meat.
7. Cover. Cook on Low for 4 hours then increase time to HIGH for 2-3 hours or until meat is tender.
8. Serve with mashed potatoes or your favorite vegetables.
Note: If you would like to add vegetables to your roast wait until the last 3 hours of cooking. Some good options are carrots, potatoes, onions, or fresh greenbeans. Yummy!!!
Crock Pot Girl