- 4 tilapia filets (frozen is just fine)
- 2 T. balsamic vinegar
- 1 T. honey
- 1 T. Dijon Mustard
- 10 oz. can mandarin oranges, drained
- aluminum foil
- salt and pepper to taste at the table
- Combine balsamic vinegar, honey and dijon mustard in a small bowl.
- Place each fish filets in a piece of foil that has been greased with non-stick cooking spray.
- Spread the sauce mixture over the top of each fillet, add salt and pepper, if desired, and place several mandarin oranges on top.
- Fold over foil and crimp the edges to form a packet.
- Put the foil packets into a large oval slow cooker.
- Cover. Cook on High for 2 hours, or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
NOTE: If your fish was frozen, it may take another 30 minutes or so, but you should still check it after 2 hours.