- 1 c. long grain converted rice or jasmine rice
- 1-1/4 c. water
- 1/2 tsp. butter (optional)
You will love this recipe as you don’t have to watch it closely as long as you generously spray the crock with the cooking spray!
1. Spray the crock pot stoneware generously with cooking spray.
2. Add all the ingredients. Stir.
3. Cover. Cook on Low 1-1/2 to 2 hours.
4. Lift lid. Check to see if all the liquid is absorbed.
5. Taste to see if the rice is done. If not, add a little more water and cook 1/2 hour longer.
Crock Pot Girl