- 6 med. tart red apples
- 1 c. light brown sugar
- 1/4 c. golden seedless raisins
- 1/4 c. soft butter
- 2 c. very hot water
- 3 T. orange juice, concentrate
Very Yummy recipe, and one the kiddos will love too…Slow Cooker Baked Stuffed Apples!
- Wash, core and stem the apples, but don’t peel them.
- Stand them in a buttered mold and stuff them with 2/3 C. of the brown sugar, and the raisins.
- Fill the tops of the core cavities with butter and sprinkle the remaining sugar over the tops.
- Place the mold in the slow cooker and pour the hot water into the crock (not in the mold).
- Sprinkle the orange juice concentrate over the apples.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 3-5 hours, or until the apples are tender.