- 4 slices bacon, crisp
- 10 oz. pkg frozen cauliflower, thawed
- 10 oz. pkg frozen broccoli, thawed
- 10 3/4 oz. Cheddar cheese soup, canned
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 c. shredded cheddar cheese, if desired
- Cook bacon until crisp; drain well on paper towels then crumble.
- Place broccoli and cauliflower in slow cooker.
- Top vegetables with soup.
- Sprinkle with the bacon, crumbled.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 4 to 5 hours.
- Top with cheddar cheese, about 20 minutes before done.
NOTE: To make Vegetarian omit the Bacon!
OPTIONAL: Place in an oven safe dish and place extra cheese over top and put under the broiler for a few minutes to brown up your side dish! YUM!