- 1 c. canned pumpkin pie mix
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 c. sour cream
- chopped walnuts, optional
Slow Cooker Warm Pumpkin Dip is a great recipe for a little slow cooker (like the Little Dipper seen here.). Most little Crocks don’t have a low setting, so make sure you watch this recipe and stir frequently so it doesn’t get too hot.
- Put the softened cream cheese in the bottom of the crock.
- Top with sour cream, then pour in the pumpkin pie filling.
- Cover. Cook on Low for approximately an hour, stirring every 15 minutes or until warmed through.
Serve with: pears, pretzel sticks, graham crackers, vanilla wafers or ginger cookies.
Crock Pot Girl