- 1 large onion , cut into 8 pieces
- 1 tsp. ground ginger (or 1 T. minced crystallized ginger)
- 1/4-1 habanero pepper, seeded, deveined, finely minced (wear gloves-you may adjust this to what heat level you want)
- 1/2 tsp. ground allspice
- 2 T. dry mustard
- 1 tsp. fresh ground black pepper
- 2 T. red wine vinegar (or balsamic)
- 2 T. soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves , crushed and minced
- 3 -4 lbs. chicken tenders
1. Combine onion and ginger in a food processor; process until finely chopped. Add remaining ingredients, except chicken, and pulse until well blended.
2. Place chicken in a 3 1/2 to 5-quart crock pot and cover with sauce.
3. Cover. Cook on low for 6-8 hours, or until chicken is tender, 3-4 hours on high. Enjoy!
Optional: Can serve as a main meal with a veggie, or on sandwiches!
Crock Pot Girl