- 1 orange juice
- 1/2 orange peel zest
- 6 boneless skinless chicken (thighs)
- 2 c. corn (frozen whole kernel)
- 1 red bell pepper (seeded de ribbed and cut into strips)(or pepper of your choice)
- 2 carrots (sliced)
- 1 c. hoisin sauce (spicy barbecue sauce or a combination of hoisin and barbecue)
- 1 tsp. ginger root (fresh, grated or more if you are a ginger fan)
- 6 green onions (chopped)
- 1 c. cashew nuts
- Place ingredients, EXCEPT green onions and cashews, in the slow cooker.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 7 to 8 hours, or on High for 4 hours.
- Place chicken on a serving platter and top with green onions and cashews.
Delicious served over rice!