- 2 lbs. white almond bark, chopped
- 4 oz. dark chocolate candy bar, chopped
- 1 c. semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 c. milk chocolate chips
- 2 c. chopped cashews
- 1 c. currants
- 1 c. white chocolate chips
1. In 3 quart crock pot, combine almond bark, dark chocolate, semisweet chips, and milk chocolate chips.
2. Cover. Cook on High for 1 hour without stirring. Reduce heat to Low and cook for 1 hour longer, stirring mixture every 10 minutes.
3. Stir in cashews and currants and mix well. Drop by tablespoons onto parchment paper.
4. Optional: Melt white chocolate chips over very low heat and drizzle over chocolate drops to decorate.
5. Let stand until set. Store in air tight container at room temperature.
Crock Pot Girl