- 2 lbs. white almond bark, chopped
- 3/4 c. dark chocolate chips
- 1 c. semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 c. milk chocolate chips
- 2 c. chopped cashews
- 1 c. dried cherries, chopped
- 1 c. white chocolate chips, optional
An easy & delicious treat – right from your slow cooker!
- In 3 quart slow cooker, combine almond bark, dark chocolate chips, semisweet chips, and milk chocolate chips.
- Cover. Cook on High for 1 hour without stirring. Reduce heat to Low and cook for 1 hour longer, stirring mixture every 10 minutes.
- Stir in cashews and dried cherries and mix well. Drop by tablespoons onto parchment paper.
Optional: Melt white chocolate chips over very low heat and drizzle over chocolate drops to decorate.
NOTE: Let stand until set. Store in air tight container at room temperature.