- 4 pork chops, each about 1/2 inch thick
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 large green pepper, sliced (or pepper of your choice)
- 14 1/2 oz. can stewed tomatoes
- 1/2 c. ketchup
- 2 T. cider vinegar
- 2 T. brown sugar
- 2 T. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 T. lemon juice
- 1 beef bouillon cube
- 2 T. cornstarch
- 2 T. water
This Pork Chop recipe will make you eat until you POP!
- Salt and pepper pork chops if desired.
- Add all ingredients except water and cornstarch to the slow cooker.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 5 1/2 hours.
- Mix cornstarch and water together and stir into slow cooker.
- Cook 30 minutes more.
Serve over rice.
Optional: Added a few chopped mushrooms I had left over from another dish… make this recipe your own, and do what I do, and add veggies that you like. Happy Crocking!