- 1 lb. tater tots (frozen)
- 1/2 lb. canadian bacon (diced)
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 1 green bell pepper (chopped)
- 1 1/2 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 c. grated parmesan cheese
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 c. whole milk
- 2 T. flour
- Layer ingredients in a 4-5 quart slow cooker in the following order: one third of the tater tots, bacon, onions, green peppers, and cheeses. Repeat layers two more times, ending with cheeses.
- Combine eggs, milk, and flour in a medium mixing bowl and beat with whisk or egg beater until combined. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Pour mixture over layers in slow cooker.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 10-12 hours.
Note: This recipe would be easy to double, just use your larger (6-7 quart) slow cpoker!