- 1 lb. Frozen Tater Tots (about half of a 32oz. bag)
- 1 lb. Bacon, cooked and crumbled or 12 oz. Package of Canadian Bacon, chopped into small pieces
- 1 Large White Onion, chopped
- 1 Green Bell Pepper, diced
- 2 c. Grated Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1/4 c. Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 8 eggs
- 1 c. Milk
- 1 tsp. Ground Mustard
- 1 T. Corn Starch
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- Layer ingredients in a 5 quart slow cooker starting with half of the tater tots. Follow with half each of the bacon, onions, green peppers, and cheeses. Repeat layers again. You should have cheese on the top.
- Whisk the eggs, milk, ground mustard, cornstarch and some salt & pepper together in a bowl
- Pour egg mixture over the layers in the slow cooker.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 6-8 hours
Note: This recipe would be easy to double, just use your larger (6-7 quart) slow cooker!