- 4 small sweet potatoes , peeled and cut into 2 inch pieces (I use red skinned yams, about 12 oz)
- 20 oz. corn, frozen package
- 18 oz. green beans, package frozen cut
- 2 c. chopped onion
- 2 1/2 lbs. lean pork , cut into 1 inch cubes
- 29 oz. tomatoes, canned, peeled. diced
- 2 -4 T. chili powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. ground coriander
- 1/2 c. water
1. Layer potatoes, corn, green beans, onion, and pork in the bottom of a crock pot.
2. Add tomatoes, chili powder, salt, coriander and water to a large bowl, stir to combine and pour over crock pot ingredients.
3. Cover. Cook on Low 7-9 hours.
Crock Pot Girl