- 2 lbs. Sirloin Steak (boneless - optional: can use pork or chicken, if desired)
- 2 T. Olive Oil
- 2 T. Lime Juice
- 1/2 c. Dos Equis or other Mexican beer
- 2 tsp. Minced Garlic
- 2 tsp. Ground Cumin
- 1 tsp. Johnny's Seasoning Salt
- 1 tsp. Chili Powder
- 1 Green Pepper, sliced
- 1 Red pepper, sliced
- 1 White Onion, sliced
- Flour Tortillas
- Your favorite toppings
I love fajitas! They are fun to order at a restaurant but you don’t have to break the bank every time you’re craving them…just make these Slow Cooker Steak Fajitas at home!
- Place steak, olive oil, lime juice, 1/2 c. Dos Equis, garlic and seasonings in a gallon plastic baggie. Mix well.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour (up to 12 hours.)
- Place the steak and all juice/seasonings from the baggie into a 5-Quart Slow Cooker. (optional: steak, pork or chicken)
- Top with onion and green pepper slices.
- Cover. Cook on HIGH for 3 hours, or until meat is tender and steak is done to your likeness.
- Remove steak from slow cooker and place on a cutting board.
- Let the steak rest 10 minutes then cut into thin strips and place back in the slow cooker. Cover with lid.
- Cook the tortillas according to package directions.
- Add steak, peppers and onion to each tortilla and finish with your favorite toppings. (ex: cheese, salsa, sour cream, lettuce, and tomatoes)
Fold in the sides of the tortillas and serve immediately.
OPTIONAL: Can use combination of all the meats too!
Pictured with Chicken!