- 2 c. pumpkin, solid packed (or fresh baked pumpkin)
- 1 1/2 c. milk (or soy milk)
- 3/4 c. sugar
- 1/2 c. flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 T. vegetable oil
- 2 1/2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 T. dark rum
- Topped with: Whipped topping or ice cream (optional)
I love Pumpkin Pie so naturally I had to figure out how to make it in a slow cooker! This “pie” is easy and a great way to save that precious oven space on Thanksgiving day.
- Mix the first nine ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Coat a slow cooker with non-stick spray or use a slow cooker liner.
- Transfer ingredients to the slow cooker.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 6 to 7 hours.
- Let cool before serving.
Optional: Serve with whipped topping or ice cream.
Note: I have reduced the sugar to 1/2 cup, and it changes the nutritional fact to only 17 grams of sugar.