- 8 oz whole wheat spaghetti, dry
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 c. grated parmesan
- 2 c. 1% cottage cheese
- 2 c. vegetable spaghetti sauce
- 1 c. shredded part skim mozzarella
1. Cook spaghetti according to package.
2. Beat eggs, add parmesan and mix well. Pour over cooked spaghetti and mix well.
3. Pour into the bottom of your crock pot and form into a crust.
4. Spread the cottage cheese over the crust.
5. Then spread the sauce over the cottage cheese. Sprinkle with mozzarella.
6. Cover. Cook on Lw for 6-8 hours.
Optional: this is the vegetarian recipe, but you can add Ground Beef or Ground Turkey, brown first!
Crock Pot Girl