- 8 oz whole wheat spaghetti, dry
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 c. grated parmesan
- 2 c. 1% cottage cheese
- 2 c. vegetable spaghetti sauce
- 1 c. shredded part skim mozzarella
- Cook spaghetti according to package.
- Beat eggs, add parmesan and mix well. Pour over cooked spaghetti and mix well.
- Pour into the bottom of your slow cooker and form into a crust.
- Spread the cottage cheese over the crust.
- Then spread the sauce over the cottage cheese. Sprinkle with mozzarella.
- Cover. Cook on Lw for 6-8 hours.
NOTE: If you use a slow cooker liner, you can lift it out and slide onto a plate for serving!
Optional: This is the vegetarian recipe, but you can add Ground Beef or Ground Turkey, brown first!