- 1 c. noodles, uncooked
- vegetable oil
- 1 c. ham, cubed
- 1 can condensed cream of chicken
- 1 can whole kernel corn, drained − 8 oz.
- 1 T. pimento, chopped
- 1/2 c. cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 c. green pepper or red pepper, chopped
- Cook noodles according to package directions until barely tender (I cook approx. 5 to 6 minutes).
- Drain and toss with just enough oil to coat. (3 T.)
- Add noodles and remaining ingredients to a greased slow cooker or use a slow cooker liner, and stir to mix.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 7 to 9 hours.
NOTE: This is the perfect recipe to make your own, add the vegetables that you and your family like! As you can see I added fresh tomatoes to this recipe (I added them in the last 20 minutes, as we like them warm but plump)…