- 1 turkey breast
- 1 pkg. Pepperidge Farm cornbread stuffing
- 2 onions, small
- Sage to taste
- Poultry seasoning to taste
- 1 celery, stalk, large
- Salt for turkey brest
- Pepper for turkey breast
- 1 pkg. cornbread, (such as Pepperidge farm)
- Plush biscuits, (Thick) biscuits
- Turkey broth
- 1 can chicken broth
- 1 c. water
Wonderful meal and you can crock it over night! – Slow Cooker Turkey Breast and Dressing! So, So YUMMY!
- Cover. Cook turkey in slow cooker all night on low, 10 to 12 hours. (Turkey will make it’s own broth, as it does when you bake it in the oven)
- Mix all other ingredients together. Bake in 350 degree oven about 45 minutes. Use broth from slow cooker for dressing.
- Put turkey breast in oven while dressing is cooking uncovered to brown.