- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 lb. beans, string, frozen bag
- 10 3/4 oz. cream of mushroom soup
- 21 oz. tater tots, frozen bag
1. Crumble raw ground beef in bottom of crock pot.
2. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
3. Layer remaining ingredients on beef in order listed.
4. Cover. Cook on High for 1 hour. Reduce heat to Low and continue cooking for 3 hours.
Variation: Use raw shredded potatoes instead of the tater tots to reduce the Calorie Count.
Crock Pot Girl