- 3 lbs pork (boneless, cubed)
- 1 T. oil
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 1 c. chicken broth
- 4 oz. green chilies (diced)
- 16 oz. tomatoes (mexican-style)
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
Slow Cooker Green Chili Pork is a family favorite, and makes great sandwiches!
- Brown pork cubes in oil.
- Add onions and cook until they are tender.
- Place pork and onions in slow cooker, and add remaining ingredients.
- Cover. Cook on Low until pork is tender, about 8 hours.
- With a large spoon, stir the mix, breaking the pork into large shreds by pressing the meat cubes against the side of the slow cooker.