- 1 onion, medium, chopped
- 2 zucchini, medium, diced
- 28 oz. vegetable broth, can also use chicken broth
- 28 oz. crushed tomatoes -- undrained
- 15 1/2 oz. great northern beans -- rinsed and drained
- 2 T. dried basil leaves
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 8 oz. uncooked cheese-filled tortellini
This recipe for Slow Cooker Italian Tortellini Stew is one that is so YUMMY, and will definitely be in your meal rotation!
- Combine all ingredients EXCEPT tortellini in slow cooker.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 6-8 hours.
- Increase heat to high. Adding tortellini and cook an extra 20-30 minutes or until tortellini is cooked.