- 5 lb. Beef Roast
- 4 oz. package Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 16 oz. Jar Sliced Pepperoncini Peppers
- 10 oz. Chicken Broth
- 10 oz. Beef Broth
- Provolone Cheese and Hoagie Rolls, suggested for serving
This recipe for Slow Cooker Pepperoncini Peppers Beef Roast makes the best sandwiches. I have spent a lot of time in Chicago, where my family eats Italian beef sandwiches all the time – this is my version!
- Place beef roast in slow cooker.
- Sprinkle onion soup mix and pour beef and chicken broth over roast.
- Pour entire jar of pepperoncini peppers w/juice over beef roast.
- Cover. Cook on low for 10 hours.
- Remove roast and shred. Return to slow cooker and stir to combine with juices.
- Serve on toasted hoagie rolls topped with provolone cheese. (I like to serve au jus on the side, too!)