- 2 c. old fashioned (NOT quick oats)
- 4 c. water
- 1/2 c. pumpkin
- 4 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 4 T. brown sugar, or Stevia brown sugar substitute
- 4 (1 g) packet Splenda sugar substitute (or Stevia)
- 1/4 c. chopped walnuts (optional)
When I think of the Fall season, I think of Pumpkin, I also think of Slow Cooker Pumpkin Oatmeal!
- Combine all ingredients in your crock. Adjust sugar if you do not like your Oatmeal too sweet!
- Cover. Cook on Low for 4-6 hours.
- Give your oatmeal a good stir, and serve with walnuts if desired. I enjoy this oatmeal with a honey latte or some great flavored coffee.