- 2 1/2 lb. mild italian sausage
- 28 oz. stewed tomatoes
- 24 oz. spaghetti sauce (use your favorite or make your own)
- 3 1/2 bell peppers (sliced red orange yellow)
- 1 onion (sliced)
1. Put onions and peppers in the bottom of the crock pot.
2. Arrange sausage on top of vegetables in crock pot.
3. Pour the stewed tomatoes on top of the sausage, then the spaghetti sauce.
Note: Sometimes I add a touch of water to make more sauce.
4. Cover. Cook on Low for 6-8 hours or High for 3-4 hours on.
Crock Pot Girl