- 2 – 3 lbs. chopped or shredded turkey
- 2 green bell peppers cut in strips, optional
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. celery salt
- 1 small chopped onion (or you can use 1-2 tsp. of dried minced onion)
- 2 c. good barbecue sauce
This recipe is a keeper, as you can use your leftover turkey to make this delicious Slow Cooker Turkey Barbecue! YUM!
- Place turkey in bottom of slow cooker and sprinkle on salt and pepper.
- Combine barbecue sauce and celery salt. Add green peppers and onions over turkey. Pour barbeque over.
- Cover. Cook on High for 3-4 hours.
Serve with fresh rolls!
Optional: Can use yellow, red or orange peppers in place of the green peppers, and add two cloves of garlic!