- 3 lbs. Cooked Turkey, chopped
- 2 Green Bell Peppers, chopped
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- 1/8 tsp. celery salt
- 1/2 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1 Small White Onion, Minced
- 2 c. BBQ Sauce
This recipe is a keeper, as you can use your leftover turkey to make this delicious Slow Cooker Turkey Barbecue! YUM!
- Place Onions and Green Peppers in the bottom of a 4-Quart Slow Cooker.
- Place turkey in slow cooker next and season with salt and pepper.
- Combine barbecue sauce, celery salt and garlic powder and pour over turkey.
- Cover. Cook on LOW for 3-4 hours.
Serve with fresh rolls!
Optional: Can use yellow, red or orange peppers in place of the green peppers, and add two cloves of garlic!