- 6 c. navy beans (dried navy beans)
- 3 c. ketchup
- 3 c. water
- 1/2 c. molasses
- 1 onion (diced)
- 2 T. dry mustard
- 1 T. salt
- 12 bacon, strips
- 2 c. brown sugar (packed)
When I make Slow Cooker Homemade Baked Beans, they bring back some childhood memories of when my parents had their famous BBQ’s! Great times!
- Prepare the navy beans according to package. Soaking over night helps soften the bean as well as clean them.
- Partially cook 12 strips bacon; pat dry and cut up into small pieces.
- Combine in your slow cooker ALL of the ingredients.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 10 hours.
Serve hot or chilled!