- 2 lbs. hash brown (frozen cubed hash brown potatoes)
- 16 oz. sour cream
- 10 3/4 oz. cream of chicken soup
- 2 c. cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 1/2 cup onion (chopped)
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
Looking for a delicious and easy side dish to take to a pot luck, you will definitely be please with Slow Cooker Cheesy Potatoes.
- Mix all ingredients in large bowl.
- Spray slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray or use the slow cooker liner!
- Transfer ingredients to slow cooker.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 5 to 6 hours.
Optional: Add ham cubes for a main dish!