- 9 oz. bottle sweet and sour sauce
- 1/3 c. pineapple juice
- 1/3 c. brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp. ground ginger
- dash white pepper
- 2 T. milk
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 c. graham cracker crumbs
- 1/8 tsp. ginger
- 1/2 c. ground fully cooked ham
- 1/2 lb. ground pork
- 2 T. olive oil
So Good! Love the blend of flavors in the Slow Cooker Sweet and Sour Ham Balls. AWESOME!
- Combine sweet and sour sauce, juice, brown sugar, ginger, and white pepper in 3-4 quart slow cooker.
- Seperately, combine milk and egg and beat well to mix. Add crumbs and mix well.
- Add ground ham and ground pork and mix well. Shape into 30 meatballs.
- Brown meatballs in the olive oil in skillet over medium heat.
- Transfer meatballs to sauce mixture in slow cooker as the meatballs brown.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 4-5 hours.
- Keep warm on Low for up to 2 hours, or set on warm on your slow cooker.