- 2 1/2 lb. chuck roast, or roast of your choice
- 2 packets dry Italian dressing mix OR Ranch dressing mix
- 1 cup water
- Place beef in slow cooker, sprinkle seasonings over meat, pour water over all.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 6-8 hours or until meat shreds easily.
- Remove roast, and with two forks shred, and place back in juices in the slow cooker.
Optional: If you would like a “Hot BEEF”, you can add a little Corn Starch in cold water and let it dissolve completely, and stir into broth for gravy! YUM!