- 2 lb. lean chuck - cut in 1 - 3/4 inch pieces
- 10 3/4 oz. cream of mushroom soup, 98% fat free
- 4 oz. mushrooms, canned or fresh
- 1 pkg. onion soup mix
- 1 can sugar free sprite or 7up
- White or Brown Rice
- Place meat to the slow cooker.
- Combine mushroom soup and onion soup mix, and pour over meat.
- Add Sugar Free Sprite or 7 up.
- Cover. Cook in slow cooker all day on Low (or High for at least 4 hours).
- Turn off and let sit for 30 minutes before serving. Also good if you add veggies at the beginning of the crocking.
Serve over rice or egg noodles!