- 2 lb. Chuck Roast, cut in 1.5" pieces
- 10 3/4 oz. Condensed, Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 4 oz. Sliced, Fresh Mushroom
- 1 pkg. Onion Soup Mix
- 12 oz. Lemon-Lime Soda
- Egg Noodles
- Place meat in a 5-quart slow cooker.
- Combine mushroom soup and onion soup mix, and pour over meat.
- Add soda.
- Cover. Cook in slow cooker for 8 hours on Low (or High for at least 4 hours).
- Turn off and let sit for 30 minutes before serving. Also good if you add veggies at the beginning of the crocking.
Serve over rice or egg noodles!