- 4 lbs. boneless ham, fully cooked
- 12 oz. lemon lime soda
- 1/4 c. honey
- 1/2 tsp. mustard
- 1/2 tsp. ground cloves
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
This is a great recipe for the holiday or any time! And…. I wanted to share my favorite Slow Cooker Honey Glazed Ham Recipe!
- Place ham in the slow cooker, and pour soda over the ham. If your pot has a rack, you can use it.
- Cover. Cook on Low 6-8 hours.
- Thirty minutes before serving, combine remaining ingredients, including 3 T. drippings from bottom of slow cooker.
- Spread glaze over ham and continue heating.
- Let ham stand for 15 minutes before serving.