- 4 lbs. boneless cooked ham
- 12 oz. lemon lime soda
- 1/4 c. honey
- 1/8 c. dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp. ground cloves
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
This is a great recipe for the holiday or any time! And…. I wanted to share my favorite Slow Cooker Honey Glazed Ham Recipe!
- Place ham in the slow cooker, and pour soda over the ham. If your pot has a rack, you can use it.
- Cover. Cook on Low 6-8 hours.
- Thirty minutes before serving, combine remaining ingredients, including 1/8 c. juices from the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Spread glaze over ham and continue cooking on Low for 20 minutes.
- Remove slow cooker insert and lid. Let ham sit for 15 minute before slicing.