- 5 apples, peeled, cored and diced
- 3/4 c, sugar, or less, to taste
- 1/2 c, chopped dates
- 1/2 c. toasted, chopped pecans
- 2 T. flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. nutmeg
- 2 T. melted butter
- 1 egg, beaten
1. Place apples, sugar, dates and pecans, in the crock pot; stir.
2. In a separate bowl, mix together flour, baking powder, salt and nutmeg and stir into apple mixture.
3. Drizzle melted butter over batter and stir. Stir in egg.
4. Cover. Cook on Low for 3 to 4 hours.
5. Serve warm.
NOTE: If crispier nuts are desired, add toasted pecans at the end of cooking period.
Crock Pot Girl